ArborWorks, LLC is rapidly expanding industry leader in utility line clearance contracting and vegetation management. Our operations range from California to Florida. We pride ourselves on offering our employees a quality of life that is second to none. We have established a culture deeply rooted in safety and production. We have a great passion for our craft and are recruiting strong team members.
We take a vested interest in each employee on our team and look for motivated individuals to grow within our rapidly growing company. Ascend with ArborWorks!
This position is located at our headquarters in Central Florida.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for correspondence with all stakeholders related to the following:
- Oversee all project safety personnel
- Incident Reporting and Investigation inclusive of root cause analysis
- Corrective Action Plan development
- Programmatic Safety Planning and project-specific EAPs
- Manage and conduct field safety audits
- Tracking and reporting on successes or failures of initiatives
- Attending all customer meetings related to safety serving as ArborWorks’ safety liaison
- Timely meeting of customer deadlines
- Report on analysis of Program trends.
- Improvement of overall safety performance.
- Collaborates and initiates the development of new policy in compliance with stakeholder requirements and Best Practices.
- Enhancement of General Foreperson/Operations Managers/Foreperson Training.
- Initiate program for timely advancement of field classifications with an overall goal of expediting internal growth of resources.
- Assess and improve Onboarding material and presentations
- Travel throughout Florida will be required when requested – valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR required.
- A vehicle and lodging, when needed, will be provided.